We are an award-winning firm offering a full range of family law services. Here are five ways in which we are different to our competitors.
We have lawyers and family law professionals with the very best pedigree. Our two founding partners were associates at top family law firm Withers. From that bedrock of magic circle service the team has grown with former lawyers and trainees from highly regarded and recommended firms in London and the surrounding regions. Our reputation is for providing the highest quality of advice and service.
All our solicitors belong to Resolution, an organisation for family law professionals committed to trying to find a consensual approach to resolving family law disputes. We will work with you to try and find the best option to resolve your dispute. This might mean mediation, negotiation, collaborative law, a private court process (Private FDR or Arbitration) or litigation.
Find out more about our services and how we work
Our values are an important part of who we are as a firm. You can read about our commitment to our clients elsewhere on this page, but we also believe we have a responsibility to our staff and the wider community to make a difference where we can. Here are some of the ways we try to do that.
- We have a staff wellbeing policy and a wellbeing officer. As well as each lawyer having a partner mentor to guide their professional development, we also ensure each team member has a one on one call or meeting each week to check in on their well-being. We provide access to free counselling via an employee assistance policy.
- We have partnered with Drive Forward Foundation, an organisation committed to supporting care leavers in transitioning successfully to the workplace. This involves offering work experience and mentoring to those considering a career in law.
- Antonia Mee is a founding lawyer of Peckham Citizens Advice Bureau Family Law advice centre and many of our lawyers support the clinic by staffing the free advice clinic on a Tuesday evening.
- We believe in fair pay and are a Living Wage foundation employer and all our staff and contractors are paid the London Living Wage.
- We are an early supporter of Law4Life’s advice service, offering information and discounted advice to those who need specialist help but who cannot afford to pay for the help they need.
- We believe we have a responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint. Consequently we operate a ‘less paper’ system, where we mostly work with documents on-screen. As with all law firms we have a confidential shredding service for the paper we use but have engaged a firm that recycles 95% of what it collects, and which was audited by The Carbon Trust to reduce its footprint.